Monday, February 18, 2008

this weekend? GONE!

Saturday started out cold and raining. It stayed that way for the entire Farmer's Market. I was a good mommy and brought a 1 quart thermos filled with homemade hot chocolate and some insulated cups for drinking out of while we worked at Finc Pura Vida's booth. I brought my travel mug with a piece of La Popular chocolate in it for making mocha out of the decaf coffee from Katz's Coffee. It probably never got much above 45 the whole day, even though it was supposed to be 62. Gayla brought some calf bones for sale as dog bones so I got some for our dog and got the heart for my sister's dog - we were going to see her on Sunday.

FINISHING THIS POST ON THURSDAY MORNING!

Sunday we got up at 6:30 AM and were on the road by 7:15 to go to a dog show in San Marcos. We had to get there by 8 to see the Staffordshire Terriers and the American Staffordshire Terriers show at 8. The were all beefier versions of our dog and we got to pet a few of them - they were soooo lovey and full of kisses.
I'll post more about the dog show later - got to help Giselle with school.

No comments: