Tuesday, February 05, 2008

so much for that!

We did the Mardi Gras/Shrove Tuesday bike parade at church this evening and ate at the Pancake Supper afterwards. The kids had fun, I took pictures. Those pancakes could have used some cinnamon to jazz them up though.
After closing the bedroom door on the kids at 8, I seriously thought that I was going to join them shortly. Unfortunately, I opened Turbo Tax to work on the 1099's and I got sucked into my former life as an accountant. Not that I did taxes for a living but I did work with numbers all day long and I do still really enjoy working with numbers (and spreadsheets, boy I LOVE playing with spreadsheets, and graphs too!). So when I start playing with numbers I loose track of time and now it's 11 pm and I'm still up. I forced myself to quit at 10:30 and then I checked in on CDW, PW and SJ so now I'm off to bed.

Oh, it's not just me - it's a Blogger-wide issue that the spell check isn't working.

1 comment:

Tanya Siekman said...

Oh I hate spreadsheets .... that's why I'm a nurse. LOL.

I thought my spellcheck was the only one not working ... ha ~

Tanya