Monday, February 04, 2008

I went OUT!

I put the kids to bed at 7:45 and at 8 Marie came by and picked me up for our night out (hopefully the first of many until they leave in May for 2 years). We went and shopped at Spec's for an hour then went and ate nachos with margaritas at Flores for another hour and then went to her house for coffee ice cream w/ hot fudge for 30 min and then she brought me home at 10:30. It was fun, next time we're going to Spec's earlier since we only got down 2 asiles tonight and were still in the food products section. Next Tuesday they are having a wine tasting, maybe we'll go then.

I'm tired and I need to be well rested in case school starts out tomorrow like it started out today. Oh, and we're mortgage dancing again so I need to think clearly to deal with that too.

Is it just me or is the spell check function not working on any Blogger postings?

No comments: