Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yuck!

I actually stayed inside ALL DAY! With the exception of 15 min that we played outside this evening - we all ran 10 laps around the front yard and I got the mail from the mailbox. It looked rainy all day even though it never really did and the temperature was rather cool. When I put the kids to bed I opened the bedroom windows up a few inches - I absolutely LOVE to smell and hear the outdoors while I sleep. I think that I'll open some windows up right now!

Ahh, I just opened one of the front windows and put the vertical fan in front of it and opened the back door up. I have to actually leave the AC on because if I turn it off and forget to turn it back on then somebody (not me) will wake up hot and cranky in the middle of the night. Hmm, maybe we'll all have open windows except for AC man - he can just use the window unit in his bedroom if he gets hot.

I ordered several more school books today since we're already halfway through Giselle's 1st grade complete curriculum book. I'll use these other books to flesh out all the stuff that they usually just breeze over in school. The second half of the school year will find us at the library a lot. Giselle's reading is getting better by the day so soon she'll be able to enjoy our trips there even more. I haven't decided what day will be 'Library Day' each week but I've got until Jan to figure that out.

I gotta go help Joe with the billing.

1 comment:

poetmom said...

I had to stay in all day with the kids too, rain. Not the most fun.:) I love the sounds and smell of outside too.

Steph