Monday, March 31, 2008

MS Office 2007 Word

Last night's post was written in MS Office 2007 Word. There is an option where you can send it directly to your blog. I did that but I still had to go back into blogger manually so that I could label the post as a food post and to tweak the fonts a bit.
I think that I prefer posting directly here especially if I want to include pictures.
It took me ages to figure out a font that I like to use as my standard template. The new idea of Office 2007 is that your pull-down menus are no longer pull-down - they are there in the open as quick tabs. The icons are kind of big on some of them but for the sake of learning something new I'm using them instead of just making it all the way that I am used to. It IS throwing me off that this keyboard has a number pad on the right hand side - I'm used to my hands being centered on the keyboard in the middle of the computer, not off to the left. I'm getting used to it but it'll take some more time.

School is going so much better now that all the candy is out of the house!

No comments: