Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Seven #3

Seven things I’m thankful for this past week ended 3/10/07
1 – My kids knowing that it’s safe to look at spiders but not safe to touch them.
2 – Marie and her family for enjoying the company of my family so much – 4 times in one week.
3 – All the great mothers that I get to hang out with for hours every Friday.
4 – Bridget for directing expectant moms to our La Leche League Meeting every month.
5 – The kindness of a stranger for letting me win an EBay auction when I nicely asked her to.
6 – Sidewalk chalk in the BIG box.
7 – DH working so hard so that I can stay at home with the kids.

Don't forget to leave a link to your Sunday Seven with Mr Linky

6 comments:

Melli said...

BOY do I remember the days when I was thankful for the BIG BUCKETS of sidewalk chalk!!! What would a mom DO without that stuff??? I was fortunate to be able to stay home with my kids too... and I have never regretted it for a minute! (not even when I wanted to kill them all...) LOL! You ARE blessed!

Anonymous said...

Yea for eBay - and the kindness of strangers. I'm glad you can stay home with your children since that is what you want to do. Great Sunday Seven.

Joan said...

All blessings indeed! I enjoyed reading your Sunday Seven.

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like a good week for sure. Sounds like you have a great bunch of friends too.

Jane said...

Isn't is wonderful to be able to be at home with your children. I was able to do that to and it was SUCH a blessing.
I enjoyed your Sunday Seven and I appreciate you stopping by mine.

Susan said...

This is a GREAT list!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so important that we are thankful for all the little (and BIG) blessings in our lives, isn't it??

My DH will be in your city for a meeting on Monday...then flying back to Florida on the same day.

:-) Susan