Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday Seven #13

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 6/30/07.
1 –
Marie & Roland staying for another year in a house only ½ mile away.
2 – Me remembering to take care of the neighbors’ dog & bunny.
3 – Joe’s Diet Mountain Dew induced heartburn finally going away.
4 – Gayla being grateful for whatever help I can provide at The Market.
5 – Dawn thinking of us when she was clearing out her garage.
6 – Me having so much Market bounty that I can share it with my friends (and friend’s chickens).
7 – Living high up on a hill with no worries of flooding.

I'm not thankful for the absence of healthy kid’s meal options at Chick-fil-A - why is there no grilled chicken for the kids?


Don't forget to leave a link to your Sunday Seven in the comments!


Sunday Seven is a meme designed for giving thanks for the big or little things in our lives - or to recognize the positive things going on! If you'd like to play along, please go here to find out all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Have a blessed week. :)

My Sunday Seven is up, too.

Oldqueen44 said...

I love your list of every day little things that could so easily go un-noticed. A simple reminder that even the little things like a light staying green for you can be a huge blessing in your life. Have a good week.