Friday, July 20, 2007

Oven Pictures

Here finally are the pictures of the new stove/oven that I got for Mothers Day.

In the back there are 3 6-inch burners, 2 are regular burners and the middle one is a warmer burner. The front left burner is a 6-in and 9-in combo burner; it can be either size. The front right burner is a 9-in 12-in combo. What a perfect stove and at this point I have used all the burners in all of their sizes, it's so cool!

This is a shot of the inside of the oven. I love finally having a light in the oven and a window in the door. The kids really love being able to watch things cook and, quite honestly, so do I.


So now I've got a complete set of white appliances on the left side of the kitchen - Goldstar microwave, Kenmore stove/oven, and Samsung refrigerator.

No comments: