Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Articles in Real Simple on Worry

When I was is Florida visiting my sister I read this set of articles on worrying in the May issue of Real Simple and really liked what I read. Read them, you too may know someone that could benefit from this knowledge.
Stress-Less: 16 Worry Cures
Worried? 10 Ways to Soothe Your Fears
Could You Be a Worrywart?
How to Conquer Everyday Worries

After reading that whole issue and 2 others (thank you Carol for giving Mary that gift subscription) I decided to get my own subscription when I got back home. Unfortunately my first issue has yet to arrive - I'm SUPPOSED to get it around August 1. Which isn't THAT bad since I'm behind on reading my current issues of Living, Everyday Food, Texas Gardener, Smart Money, New Beginnings, and Leaven. But it's kind of not fair - I'm doing catch-up reading of 8 years' worth of Leaven (thanks Bev for giving me all your old issues) every time that I'm in the bathroom and then I have my Texas Gardener back log to deal with. And now I'm actually thinking of subscribing to Cook's Country too! With all of that to read, when will I ever have time to read other people's blogs?

No comments: