Friday, December 18, 2009

soon

This afternoon as I bailed on loading the bikes onto the bike rack to take to the park because I didn't want to have to unload them and put them away before we went to dinner. Because of that I've bought us a giant cable lock for Christmas to lock the bikes to the car in the future. Then again, I didn't feel like having to unload the bikes and put them away in the shed AFTER dinner either so...
But by this time next week the kids will both be proud owners of Razor A2 Scooters and I'll be able to toss them into the back of the car every week to take to the park on Fridays and for after Saints on Wednesdays!
Although it IS good exercise to load and unload the bikes from the hitch-mounted 50 lb bike rack that has to installed and removed every time we use them. The disadvantage of living on a poorly paved hill in a hilly neighborhood, oh well...

No comments: