Tuesday, December 02, 2008

no blood

I didn't reach my 'required' amount of donated blood this year. I guess I could try to get in before the year-end to give one more time but December just seems like a crazy month. Maybe after I restock my personal iron levels I'll go in next week, since low iron is what kept me from donating back in June. I know that the blood bank usually runs pretty low this time of year so I really should make the extra effort to donate before the holiday season. For that matter, you too should make the extra effort to donate blood before the holiday season. You donation could mean the difference between life and death for someone hurt in an accident.
It truly is the gift of life!

Donate blood before the month is through, it's a gift that everyone can afford!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donate plasma instead. Just as important plus you get MONEY for it! it's great. The needle is huge, but only hurts for a second and you can get 280 bucks a month. This is how I get my goofing off money. :)