Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday and a curse

Today we have:
School
Field trip to the library to learn the Dewey Decimal system
Shopping at the co-op
Dinner at church
Choir practice/playing/Coffee & Conversation

And I totally cursed closing by talking about it to y'all before it actually happened (usually I wait until afterwards for this exact reason). The 'assistant' at the broker's office has been dropping more balls than a juggler in training and consequently our close that was in the bag is being delayed by 2 to 3 days! If I had only kept my fingers still and not crowed about the paperwork being all complete 5 days in advance, I really should have known better. You would think that these folks would know how to do their job; they do it every day and get well paid for it. Unfortunately, it seems as if I know more about their job and what needs to get done than they do; and this is only the 9th time that I've done the mortgage dance. I think I see what my future part-time job will be once the kids are in public school.


Speaking of school, I've got other things to take care of before we start for the day so I'm ending this now.

PS, At least we avoided that stupid PMI this time around!

No comments: