Wednesday, June 06, 2007

not good dream

So this morning I had a not so good dream, not a nightmare because had I not been awakened by Paul wanting to nurse I would have resolved the issue and it would turned out ok. But prior to being woken up, in my dream I let Paul go for a drive in the front seat of somebody's car (I know, but it was a dream and my dreams are like movies - a lot of times things happen that just don't make any sense). My only comment as they drove off was to tell Paul once again to buckle his seatbelt. The next thing I know, it's evening and I'm talking on the phone to the guy who took my kid and he's telling me that they are keeping him. Then I'm talking to the guy on the phone again later and his wife is almost begging me to come and get Paul since he won't stop crying for me and he keeps wanting to nurse and she's not lactating. And that's when Paul woke me up in real life and says to me "I love you Momma, please let me have comida". My little man saves the day!

No comments: