Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Poached Eggs

So, for Christmas I got myself a pair of those silicone egg poachers because the kids like poached eggs and I've never gotten the hang of doing them in a pot of boiling water. We've been using them for 2 months now and I'm just not impressed with the end product and it's actually hard to use them, especially for the kids. Although they do make cute fake breasts for when the kids are playing dress-up!
Growing up we had a cute little aluminum single-egg poacher that I used every Sunday and I wanted one of my own for the kids to use too. With yet another failure of the silicone ones, I purchased one of these Amazon.com: RSVP Endurance� 1-Egg Poacher Set: Home & Kitchen  this evening. Based on the reviews on Food Network (same price there as on Amazon BTW but without the free Super Saver Shipping) I think I made the right choice. We'll let you know in a few weeks!



The follow-up blog post can be found here
follow-up-on-purchase-of-rsvp-endurance


No comments: