Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monty Python

So on Saturday, while at the party after the birthday party, the kids watched the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the second time in 1 month. So now my 6 yr old and 4 yr old are every once in a while trotting around the house yelling "ni!" or randomly saying to each other "What is your favorite color?" and then shouting "wrong!" and making a blow-up sound.
Good thing they watch Charlie & Lola, otherwise they might not have been able to understand the accents.
Silly kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never seen Monty Python when I began dating my husband over 21 years ago. He and his friends would go on these schticks of re-enacting scenes from the Holy Grail. They were hilarious. So, by the time I actually saw the movie I was so disappointed because it didn't live up to my husband's . I always thought that was funny.

Rechelle said...

It's not really the movies - it is the subsequent re-enactment of the movies that make Monty Python so great. We love them!