Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sunday Seven #11

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 6/2/07
1 – My nephew Nick being able to come and visit us at the last minute.
2 – Joe doing the drive to La Grange to trade Nick off to my sister coming from Houston.
3 – My sea salt not running out until AFTER I made dinner for 6 on Tuesday night. It was linguini with meat/red sauce.
4 – The rain letting up in time for a little girl’s 6th birthday party, it was a princess party and it was outside.
5 – A fabulous Park Day with all of my fabulous friends and my kids’ fabulous friends (except that Marie had to stay home and study her nursing book).
6 – Blueberry season starting up again since we have eaten almost all of the 6 or 8 gallons that I froze up last year.
7 – The rain also being gone for another little girl’s 5th birthday party, it was a pool party.

Leave your comment and a link to your Sunday Seven by clicking on Mr Linky right here>>>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm blueberries. I can smell pancakes.
Good list. Thanks.

Lazy Daisy said...

We are into Strawberry picking. So glad your Princess party went well. Bet the little girls had a wonderful time. Hope your week is blessed. Come by and see my adorable grandbaby
(not that I'm at all biased!)

Melanie said...

Sounds like a wonderful week! Glad the rain cooperated for both girls birthday parties!

Jenn4Him said...

You must be getting a lot of rain. Send some our way! My daughter went to a birthday party today at a pottery store. Birthdays are such fun!

Joan said...

Wow! I wish we could get some of that rain! We are so parched! I am going now to read the article you linked about almonds. My DH and I eat almonds every day!

G.P. said...

most excellent that G-d sent his weather angels on yonder for your b'day party.

Happy week
hugs
gp in Montana