Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sunday Seven #9

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 5/19/07
1 – My new stove/oven getting installed by Joe on Sunday morning in time to cook a great Mothers Day dinner.
2 – Having a chance to meet with my wonderful LLL co-leaders even though no one else showed up for our nighttime meeting.
3 – My first try on the chicken enchilada casserole turning out to be even more than just edible.
4 – Edgar not being mad at Paul for breaking 3 goose eggs and 3 turkey eggs, especially since only one was on purpose.
5 – A local creek for us to play in during the wet season.
6 – Our new Betta, Captain America, surviving his first week in our house.
7 – Olympus returning my camera to me, brand spankin’ new!

Leave a comment or leave a link to your own Sunday Seven post here:

2 comments:

Melli said...

LOL on #4! And HURRAH on #7! Sounds like a gOOd week!

Anonymous said...

Cool water on a hot day is key for keeping everyone happy in the summer! I love your list... It's all about remembering the little things, huh?

I'm a day late, but my list is up too... I'd love to have you stop by for a visit!