Monday, May 07, 2007

mini update

The camera is en route to Olympus for seal servicing.
My waterproof camera leaked while we were in a swimming pool one week into the trip and it took 2 days for the lenses to uncloud. Unfortunately it started fogging over the day after the leak right when my sister was taking pictures of Paul and me riding a camel at the Jacksonville Zoo. The battery only holds a charge for one day now - I sent it in to Olympus on May 2nd for new seals (it's under a year old so it'll be free). I totally freaked when on it's second day of recovery it tried to make me reformat my memory card. After removing the battery and rubbing the contacts on my shirt it stopped giving the format prompt. I have 250 pictures from the trip and I would be SO pissed if I lost them!
The suitcase is unpacked and in the laundry room waiting to be put back up into the attic.
All the sod that I installed before I left is doing great.
After being no TV for 2 weeks on vacation we are continuing to not watch it while back home.
Things are back to normal around here.
The new stove will be brought home and installed in the next few days.
I'm enjoying reading other's blogs more than I've been inspired to add to my own, thus the dearth of posting by me.

No comments: