Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas to Me or Osterize Me

'Joe' bought this for me for christmas last week: Oster Convection Toaster Oven. It actually only took him 1 day to notice it there on the counter! My old toaster oven (10 years old Black and Decker that was WONDERFUL) was getting 'hot cord' every time that I used it so I knew that it was time for a new one. So far I'm happy with this one. I especially like that it has a dehydrate function. I haven't notice yet that the convection function cooks things any faster. It fits an entire Digornio pizza inside because it has a curved back inside the oven. And in looking at the specs I noticed an error - it does NOT have an 'Auto-advance rack for safe and easy removal of cooked foods'. I've been happy with my new Oster Blender that I bought to replace my worn out 5 year old Oster Blender so I figured that the toaster oven would be a good purchase. This summer I bought one of the Oster Single Serve Blender Cups, it's good for making a single basic batch of green juice.

No comments: