Thursday, September 09, 2010

books

I finished Holly Black's White Cat earlier this evening.  Wow! What a really good book!  Twists and turns in the plot abounded, and a great twisted ending that made me want to scream because the 2nd book in this new series won't be released until APRIL of next year!!
Now on to the Morganville series.  I've got the first 7 in the series and they look to be quick reads so I should be able to finish them all before The Smart Chicks Kick It! book tour comes through Austin on Monday night.  I feel that it's only proper to have read as many books possible by all of the authors who will be there on Monday night.  In this case Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Alyson Noel, Holly Black, Rachel Caine & Cassandra Clare will all be in attendance.  I've read books by them all except Rachel Caine since my holds on her books haven't come in yet at the library.  Rather than get any of my books signed, I'm going to get my reading list signed by them all.

No comments: