Monday, September 06, 2010

books

I finished Michelle Rowan's Lady & the Vamp yesterday in the very early am.  That's book 3 in the Immortality Bites series.  What a fun series, I like these ones that make me laugh.  So many of these books are full of angst and no humor at all, Michelle Rowan blends a little angst in with a good load of humor.  And I finished Melissa Marr's Radiant Shadows at about 1:30 this morning; book 4 in the Wicked Lovely series.  I liked that this continued the story on from another point of view just like the previous books in this series.  I look forward to the next book in the series being released next year.  Melissa Marr is one of the authors who'll be at the Smart Chicks Kick It! book tour when it comes through town next Monday.  Joe's going to watch the kids so I can go!  I'm not sure what book in my pile I'm going to read next but today's a holiday so I may or may not get a lot of reading done.

No comments: