Sunday, March 08, 2009

early

What crazy person at our church scheduled the kid's choir to sing at the 8:45 am service on the morning of "Spring Forward"? The kids had to be there at 8:20 which meant that we had to get up at 7:20 which meant that we REALLY had to get up at 6:20! Of course I went to bed at midnight which was REALLY 1am so I wasn't happy to hear my phone alarm go off at 7:20 either. Fortunately I had gotten them to bed before 8 after a very long day so they still got a full night's rest for the most part.

Friday night they went to bed by 8 but since the puppies were going to be at the market we HAD to get up early enough to get there by 9. After the market Giselle went to a friend's house while Paul and I went to another until 6:30. A quick dinner by 7:15 and they were off to bed.

by the way - fabulous weather today for the first day of Daylight Savings!

No comments: