Tuesday, October 14, 2008

some done, more to go

I got the dishes done, the sink and stove cleaned. I've washed one load out of 4 loads of laundry, I'm about to dry that and put another load in the wash; although I'm a full day and a half behind on it.
I've got to get up a little earlier in the morning (I was about to say 'tomorrow' but it's already tomorrow so I just changed it to 'in the morning') since Joe's got to be downtown at a client's office early and he'd like to eat before he goes. I've also got to get the latest batch of yogurt made so I want to start that early too. I guess I'll vacuum before school but after I go to the vet and pick up more tapeworm medicine. While there I'll go next door to the compounding pharmacy and get some herbal preventative. But we can discuss that in another post tomorrow evening.

See ya later.

No comments: