Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pokemon Sunday

Yep, as usual the kids and I are spending Sunday evening catching up on a week's worth of Pokemon episodes.

They both napped in the car on the way home from the dog show and when we arrived home, I napped through the first episode of Pokemon that we watched. Last night was a little too late! I've got a feeling that we may not be doing it at all next Saturday. But only because we're going trick-or-treating with them on Friday night!

I better not forget to buy candy this week when I go grocery shopping!

2 comments:

cstatman said...

if someone wanted to send pokemons, someone who knew NOTHING about pokemons, could you give us a hint as to which pokemons would be good to send.

Casa De Galletti said...

All things Pikachu are loved / enjoyed / desired / coveted / fought over by both kids!