Saturday, August 23, 2008

playing in the rain

We spent 2 hours playing in the pouring rain Friday afternoon the kids were running and jumping and sliding all over the place at the park. Paul is getting to be a pretty good soccer player - good blocking skills when playing goalie and getting better about stealing the ball when I'm on offense - we were playing one-on-one while at the park in the rain.
I LOVE playing in summer thunderstorms! Everyone was soaked and for once we weren't the only family willing to stay and get wet.
Dinner was hot chocolate and cold tortellini.
I'm still on a break for another week and a half. Joe, hurry up and get me that QuickBooks information before I have guests to entertain!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Was there singing? You know, singing in the rain?? I fondly remember my kids playing in the rain. It really makes me smile. I love summer rain.