Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm always awake enough for Sci-Fi

Well, almost always.
Joe just called, he was out mailing accounts receivable, and he dropped by Blockbuster on the way home to see if any of the checked out copies of the new Stargate SG-1 movie had been returned yet. Well one copy HAD been returned and now Joe is coming home with it for us to watch instead of me going to bed to prepare for our day at the water park tomorrow.

Oh, he's here! Gotta go!

Do you remember the days when they used to charge you money if you didn't rewind the video tape? I'm so glad about DVDs for that reason! Although I seem to get an average of one unreadable/damaged disc per every 6 that I rent and it's a bit aggravating when it's the main one that you wanted to see. Stargate is free tonight due to Toy Story 2 being unplayable.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Isn't it amazing how you can 'wake up' for something interesting? I hope you enjoyed your movie-and the company!