Saturday, August 02, 2008

Carnival of Kid Pictures #2

Time for another Carnival of Kid Pictures and I'm a day late AGAIN! My excuse is that Fridays are just too full for me to remember to take care of posting the kid's pictures, especially THIS Friday. The morning after returning from our trip we had a 10 o'clock appointment with an insurance agent who showed up at 9 instead - fortunately I had changed out of my pajamas already but none of us had had breakfast. Then at noon the windshield repair guy came to fix all the chips in the windshields of our 37 cars. Then I had to prep for and go to the park, hang out and talk to friends, then rush home and get the kids cleaned and fed so that I could go to an Usborne books party (think Pampered Chef party but with kid's educational books).





Back to the main point of this post - Carnival of Kid's Pictures #2!


These are some pictures that I found on the memory card in Paul's camera after he had left the camera outside overnight IN THE RAIN.


A kitchen chair from under the table with dog bowls and moc-crocs in the background.


A view of the kitchen obstructed by a Mexican blanket.


Paul's trike through the variegated hibiscus and his mint.


I'm impressed by the composition of this shot - a very cool view of the see-saw and his swing.


Self-portrait of the artist and a cool view of the trees.



Go and take a ride on Karen's blog to see her pictures and the links for all the other carnival participants. Then, post some of YOUR kid's pictures on your blog and put your link on Karen's page so that others can enjoy. You could put your link here too if you want.

1 comment:

Carla said...

So cool! My kids were before digital cameras-how did we ever exist? My NEW camera just died-I'm blue-I have to wait til Monday to take it back:(, I love seeing what little ones find interesting! Neat idea!