Friday, August 15, 2008

20 years and counting

Twenty years and 1 day!
I hope that the next 20 are just as event-filled as the first 20 were!

"Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch You know that I love you. I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else."

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right; here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

"Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you."


And I know that your response is this:
"Ooo. you make me live.
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooo, you make me live now honey, Ooo, you make me live.
You're the best friend that I ever had.
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine.
And I want you to know That my feelings are true,
I really love you, You're my best friend."
"In rain or shine You've stood by me girl
I'm happy, happy at home, You're my best friend.
You're the first one When things turn out bad.
You know I'll never be lonely.
You're my only one And I love The things that you do, You're my best friend.
Ooo, you make me live.
I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend You're my best friend
Ooo, you make me live
You, you're my best friend."

Happy 20th Anniversary Joe, I'm gonna love you for ever & ever, for ever & ever, Amen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hApPy aNnIvErSaRy!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Our 20th is in November!

April said...

Congrats! It's so nice to still be in love after so many years.

Carla said...

We did 20 in April-now we are 20+! You two speak in rhyme, very interesting:) Happy Anniversary to you both!

cstatman said...

YAY