Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Seven

Sunday 7 #24
Seven things that I am thankful for the week ending 7/26/08

1 - That the people at the church we tried out were VERY nice and welcoming.
2 - That Giselle got to do another study at the UT Children's Research Lab.
3 - That I exercised great control and didn't purchase any Doctor Who action figures when I saw them in the store. I mean really, what do I need a Martha Jones doll for?
4 - That Hurricane Dolly lost it's power once it hit land.
5 - That Marie called from Sweden and I was available to talk with her.
6 - That I got a case of melons to freeze up for eating in the winter.
7 - That our friends who've been on vacation for the last 6 weeks will be back NEXT SUNDAY!

Of course, thankful for the spouse of 2o years (next month) and the 2 great kids! And my many friends!
Not thankful that I forgot to use my 10% owner appreciation coupon when I shopped at Wheatsville on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you freeze melons?