Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Seven #23

Sunday Seven
Seven Things That I am Thankful for this past week ending 7/19/08

1 - That our head colds were going away by the time I had to lead the West meetings.
2 - That our food and service at Maudie's Milagro was just right.
3 - That the starter in my car died while it was in my driveway in the morning, not while in a parking lot in the middle of the day.
4 - 3 other friends showing up for Park Day.
5 - Summer School continuing to go well.
6 - Pokemon action figures being such a well received reward.
7 - Having so many churches nearby for us to choose from since I'm not satisfied with the Sunday School at our current church.

And family and kids and friends, of course.


Leave a link to your Sunday Seven in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the starter motor of your car died, at you are looking at the positive sides of life :) anyway, if you ever decide to get rid of your car I can highly recommend a great place called www.junkacar.com LOL

wishing you the best of luck in the future!