Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Seven #22

I haven't done a Sunday Seven since the Fall, it's about time to get back into the groove.

Sunday Seven is where every Sunday you post 7 things on your blog that you are thankful for (or whatever) from the previous week. If it's near a holiday, you could post 7 things that make that holiday meaningful for you. If it's near a birthday, you could post 7 things about that person that makes them special to you. The possibilities are endless.
The official Sunday Seven site is a bit dormant recently but that doesn't mean that you can't still share your thankfulness. Feel free to leave a link to your Sunday Seven in the comments.

Sunday Seven #22
Seven Things That I Am Thankful For This Week Ending July 12, 2008
1 - My kids being able to go to more than one church's Vacation Bible School every summer.
2 - Vitamin C being the cure-all for every ailment.
3 - Joe letting me stay in bed all day last Sunday.
4 - The love of music that my kids have learned.
5 - A never-ending supply of Pokemon products on eBay.
6 - Diane taking my kids to VBS every morning.
7 - My new blender because it's working great.
*as always, I'm thankful for my family and friends but I like to acknowledge them anyway.

2 comments:

spain dad said...

I'm thankful my daughter began potty training this week (and it was her idea).

KittyJo said...

I decided to do the Sunday Seven for the first time today, so I googled it to see what I was actually supposed to post. Your blog showed up toward the top of the blogroll and I'm glad it did! You have a lot of interesting posts to read and links to check out, and I am going to so enjoy spending time here!