Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Palm Centro

I just came across this post that never got posted back on May 2, 2008 at 12:01 pm so I'm posting it now.


I returned my Palm Centro (in a most beautiful shade of pink) to the Sprint store yesterday. It just wasn't the phone that best serves my needs. In order to use the miniature full qwerty keypad I needed to keep my fingernails long and that's just plain hazardous when you've got small kids around. Since it's a non-flip phone it was more complicated to end a call one handed. I really felt that it was a kid unfriendly phone since there were so many buttons that could be accidently touched when they were using it. And while the keypad lock is pretty easy to undo, that just makes it easier for it to get undone while in my purse. I REALLY liked the ringtone options but that's not enough of a reason to keep a phone. The Sprint store didn't have the replacement phone that I wanted (a pink Sanyo flip phone) so I just got my old phone re-activated until I can get ahold of the new pink Sanyo I want.

No comments: