Friday, June 13, 2008

7 am

Giselle said to me yesterday morning "I don't mind getting up at 7 am every other day but EVERY day is just too much!"
On one hand, it was bad of me to keep them out so late on a camp night. But on the other hand, it was their last chance to play with the boys for 6 weeks and they were having SO much fun. Playing Pokemon cards, digging in the garden, playing on the playscape, running around, dressing up and playing Power Rangers. Mind you, none of the 4 of them have ever seen the Power Rangers show but they had on the costumes and were making the noises - all because other kids they know have told them about it. Just 2 days ago Paul and Jaden were playing Ninja/Spider Man/Power Rangers in full costume outside in 96 degree heat - crazy kids. At least tonight the kids were inside in the air conditioning and it was 9:30 pm.

It's 1 am and I'm beat. I'm going to bed as soon as I drink some more water.

No comments: