Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday

We got up fairly early, thanks to Paul leaving the bathroom door open when I made him go pee at 3 am. The light coming in the bathroom window was enough to have us all awake at 7 am. I went back to sleep until 7:45 once I kicked the kids out at 7:15. Sunday School was at 11 then they sat around the house not doing much of anything while I made coleslaw (I'll give my recipe tomorrow) until 4 when I decided that we should go to the pool. So we went and stayed until 6:40, some friends of ours from The Farmers Market were there so we had someone to hang out with. Then we came home, ate some of the coleslaw, the kids had ravioli and I had refried beans with green sauce. They are in bed now and I'm waiting for Joe to get home from dinner so that we can hang out and then I'm going to bed. I refused to deal with the laundry today so I get to do that first thing in the morning.

The coleslaw is excellent already but I think that it needs at least a day or two to lacto-ferment some more.

No comments: