Friday, May 02, 2008

Go read this blog post!

The 25 Best Hair Metal Bands
First off, I am so glad that he listed Kix! Have I mentioned recently how great they are? Second, I think that it's cool that he listed Angel, I can't believe that anyone other than my husband and my best friend in high school, Jamie Bestgen (I'm still looking for you!) had ever heard of them. Third, I'm glad that he gave props to both Ratt and Faster Pussycat. So many people just write them off. Thanks Rob for such a great list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my best friend in high school was Jamie Bestgen. Manzano HS, Albuquerque, NM. I have lost touch with her and was wondering if my Jamie is/was your Jamie. I have lost touch and really miss her. My name is Kari LeNeave Cunningham. (Mother of 3 (ages 10,8,8) and completely agree with your sentiment on motherhood! :o) Thanks for writing.
Also, I have never blogged so will put this in anonomous, but my e-mail is Gladtobeme@comcast.net.