Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dr Who

Dr Who
So, who is your favorite Doctor? I've been so sucked in by the two latest Doctors that I'm wanting to get the old Doctor Who episodes just to get even more background. I do remember watching it sometimes on PBS when it was the younger guy with the curly hair and the super long multi-colored scarf. But I also remember not getting it. Maybe if I watched it now, knowing what I know, I would get it.

I'm doing this on the Mac Snowball and it doesn't have the right-click function enabled on the mouse so I can't insert the hyperlinks at this time. I'll come back in later to add them. In the meantime, if you go to Wikipedia and search for Doctor Who then you'll find what I was going to link to on your own.

Now, back to TiVo and my Doctor Who reruns.

The kids are outside again tonight, just now falling asleep. I'll be joining them in another 2 hours I suppose.

No comments: