Wednesday, May 28, 2008

camping - day 2

The kids went to sleep late.
They woke up early but I made them go back to sleep until 7:15 or so.
I stayed in the tent sleeping until 8:30 am! Joe didn't let me sleep indoors.
Giselle wants to do it again tonight.
I don't know if Paul wants to since he's been asleep for the last 2 hours - he fell asleep in the car on the way home from HEB. Giselle thinks he will since he's napped and now will be able to stay up late again.
I did leave the tent up all day just in case they wanted to do it again.
But last night a front blew through the state and cooled things off just before bed. No such luck this evening so they might be too hot. Although we can always depend on the trusty 5 mph breeze that blows most of the night.
We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: