Friday, April 18, 2008

Juanes! Insert teenage-girl scream HERE!

I met Juanes! Yes, that's right, I did! And that's because things like that happen whenever Holly is around. The funny thing is that we had no intention of meeting him and when we actually me him that's the way that we acted - "Oh yeah, Hi Juanes, I'm Natalie." and then turned back to our conversation. Yes, inside I was screaming like a teenage-girl and thinking "Should I ask him to autograph the goofy Polaroid picture that I have in my purse?" but on the outside I was simply watching him out of the corner of my eye.

We left Paul and Giselle at home with Joe for the evening. Paul was sick with a fever and some nasal congestion (he's all better this morning) so I had to give Joe the babysitter talk. They had pizza for dinner and watched a movie, "Surf's Up"

I've got some things to take care of so I'll tell more about this later.

No comments: