Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am tired

Yesterday while driving home from the park, Giselle asked me if we had missed the Rodeo Carnival this year. I told her that regretfully we had missed it when it came through earlier in the month. She then remembered the small carnival that we had gone to one Saturday shortly after the rodeo was in town last year and she asked if I knew when that one was coming. I said that I didn't know but that I hoped it would be soon. Well low and behold, when we pulled into the parking lot of The Farmers Market this morning there it was RIGHT NEXT TO THE FARMERS MARKET IN THE SAME EXACT PLACE AS IT WAS LAST YEAR; the small carnival! We were all very excited and as soon as The Market was over and we had finished helping Edgar & Gayla pack up and we had finished picking up trash we headed on over to the carnival. We got there at 2, just as it opened, and stayed until the kids' wristbands were no longer valid at 6 pm! We are all beat! I didn't even bother to heat the luke-warm tamales for dinner; I just unwrapped them, put them on 2 plates, cut them up and put a giant dollop of Daisy sour cream on the side.

I would have gone to bed with the kids but I had to adjust all my personal settings on this new computer. I've only fixed up Internet Explorer and Outlook 2007 so far. Tweaking Word and Excel will take a bit of time since evidently the newest versions are 'different'. I'll have to use the new changes a bit to see how exactly I have to adjust them to my liking.

I think we might go the the Zilker Garden Festival tomorrow after church (Giselle wants to go to both Sunday Schools this time) instead of going to the Fairie Festival at the local Waldorf Preschool.

Thanks for reading, good night.

No comments: