Tuesday, January 01, 2008

down for the count

Paul is laying in his bean bag chair breathing deeply; I think that he has called it a night. Giselle just started watching the Christmas special that has the song "Put One Foot In Front Of The Other" in it. I think that after I post this that I'll have to tell her to shut it down for the night.

I unplugged the Christmas lights a few minutes ago - this was the last night for them until next December. I plan on taking them all down tomorrow. I've got to get moving on Paul's birthday party and I need to get all of the Christmas things out of my mind.

UPDATE:
PAUL WAS, IN FACT, SOUND ASLEEP. I PUT HIM IN THE BED AT 2. GISELLE AND I CRAWLED UNDER THE COVERS AND TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS AT 2:20.

1 comment:

Farmer Di said...

It makes me smile seeing what you did New Years Eve Day...check out my blog to see what we did in Canada!

Hugs
Diana aka Farmer Di