Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday Seven #21 NOW

I'm too tired to write up a Sunday Seven right now. NOPE change that , I'm going to do one on the fly, without even opening up my Outlook Calendar to jog my memory!
Things I'm thankful for this past week ending Saturday Oct 6 2007
1 - Getting to the pool TWICE this week.
2 - Finding where the Clif bars are located at the HEB that I now shop at.
3 - Giselle getting a 97% on her Friday test.
4 - Paul learning to write the letter 'P'.
5 - My Friend Susan giving birth to child #6, another girl and big too!
6 - A wonderful birthday party for a fellow homeschool mom who ACTUALLY LIVES NEXT DOOR that I attended with the kids.
7 - A great Park Day that lasted for ever!

Bonus - Thankful for Thomas tolerating Paul accidentally racking him every other day.
Oh, and don't worry Joe, I'm always thankful for you!

No comments: