Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WOOSSSSHHHHHHH

Thursday I mowed the whole lawn - front and sides and back and way-back - and then trimmed/cut branches for bulky pickup (it starts next Monday).
Friday it was school all am before getting to the park at 1:45.
Saturday was another sweaty day - this time at The Market - and Jessie was over to play in the afternoon.
I took the kids ice skating for a couple of hours on Sunday - it was Free Skate day - with a 45 min drive each way. We brought Grace along, good thing too since Retta was too pooped from her 5k that morning to make it to the rink.
Monday we had school, then picked Thomas up at the airport, then more school, then I took Giselle to her first day of ballet lessons, then Paul and I speed shopped while Giselle danced, then we all came home where I cooked our weekly seafood dinner, then the kids stayed up goofing off and after they went to sleep at 8, I watched all my back episodes of The Dog Whisperer.
Is it only Tuesday today? We schooled all day and then all evening we (this time I just helped out instead of doing all the work myself) cut down more branches. I got stabbed in the leg by one - ouch.
Tomorrow I've got more branches and bushes to trim and cut down. Giselle has a new homeschool CD that she really enjoys so she can work on the computer while I'm out in the yard with Paul. Oh, I think that we're supposed to play or school with Marie!
Thursday is a La Leche League meeting in the morning.
Friday is Park Day again!

No comments: