Thursday, September 13, 2007

still thinking

Joe and I are supposed to be spending the afternoon and evening together tomorrow without the kids. I've been given the responsibility of deciding what we do for 5 hours or so since I'm the one that never really ever gets a break from my job of mothering. I have no clue what to do. I have no idea if there is a movie that I want to see - the new horror/sci-fi movie with Milla Jovovich doesn't come out until next week and Joe's only comment about the new dragon movie was "It's rated PG" (I'm not really sure why that's a BAD thing). On our night out last year (yes, we only do this once a year) we ate at the original location of The Hyde Park Bar & Grill, had dessert at the semi-original location of Amy's Ice Cream and went for a drive around the old neighborhood. I have no ideas for this year, so far.
I'll try sleeping on it, I've still got a few hours to decide.

No comments: