Wednesday, September 12, 2007

shoe shopping

So I've been checking out the end of summer shoe sales looking for the perfect pair of pumps under $40 that will make my feet happy. I've been a www.shoemall.com shopper for a few years but they don't have my size in any of the super sale shoes. So today I checked out www.zappos.com and I must say "WOW!' They don't have ANY sale pumps under $40, even not in my size. WOW their prices are HIGH! I'm sticking with www.shoemall.com and maybe a few side visits to the mall to check out Nordstrom's. I'm hoping that there will be something beautiful and cheap in October at the QVC shoe sale.
Oops, the school bell is about to ring, gotta go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Iam satisfied with the price of my josef seibel shoes...It was cheaper..i guess

Selva said...

i too satisfied with your price...its really wondering these Joseph seibel products are at 40$ i too purchase one like this