Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Inspiration

So, Tanya over at The Dairy Wife plays the sweetest songs on her Blogger blog and they keep reminding me of my favorite Randy Travis song. So in a fit of inspiration, I have ignored the TV for the last 2 hours and searched out how to embed a song on a blog and done it all. So enjoy one of the songs that we played at our wedding while reading the blog.

I promise to change out the song every week or so, I swear!

Update: The song was Randy Travis's "For Ever And Ever, Amen" from 1989

1 comment:

Tanya Siekman said...

Hi Natalie! **waving big from Indiana**

Guess it helps when you have the link right huh? lol.

I like to never figured out how to put music on my blog, then once I did ... it was easy!

I think it's wonderful that you homeschool. It's really something that I want to do, but I'm so torn. My kiddo's stand in a circle and hold hands and speak to each other in some foreign lingo that they understand. They break into 'english' and then whatever it is they say to each other. They are so shy and being triplets and so connected, I have to wonder if I'd be doing them an injustice to not socialize in a public/private school. I have a couple years to decide. They do go to preschool and it is helping ... but they still won't play with other kids.

Tanya (sorry for the book)