Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I LOVE this song!

This song is loved by the kids and I - Juanes "La Camisa Negra"! I keep refreshing my own page just to that it plays again. I sang the first couple of lines today while we were inside taking a break from watching the roofers (we had already finished school). The next thing I know I've fired up iTunes and the big stereo in the living room and the three of us are dancing around the living room with the music playing so loud that we can't even hear them nailing down the shingles right over our heads. Our house is wireless networked and we can play iTunes on any computer in the house and have it play on the big stereo in the living room or on our computer or in the playroom over the stereo in there. About 30 minutes later, Thomas and Joe came home so we reluctantly but quickly shut down the party and ran over to play at the neighbor's house. They were about to leave so instead of getting to play with them, the kids hung out in their front yard watching me pulling up poison oak. See, I just got these nifty new gloves just for the purpose of ridding the hillside of poison oak and I was eager to try them out. I also got a new bottle of this which I've used before with great success but I didn't feel like putting it on today.
Well, I've got to get caught up on Torchwood so I'm gonna stop now. Feel free to play the Juanes song again and again but please refresh the page instead of scrolling down and clicking on play again - that way my statistics meter will show it as another hit - a good thing.

No comments: