Tuesday, August 14, 2007

yep

We made it to the pool for the second time in 2 days - a record for this summer. Tomorrow evening we will go for a new record of 3 times in 3 days! We have been swimming non-stop for the hour and a half that we are there. Well, actually we do stop for 5 minutes when they call break at 5 min before the top of the hour each hour but other than that we are never out of the water for more than 45 seconds. Giselle and Paul were carrying me from one side of the pool to the other about 6 times so I'm sure that they will be sleeping soundly all night. Well, until 6:00 am when Paul will start shoving me in the back with his feet and trying to tuck his feet between my thighs for 15 min non-stop before he goes back to sleep until 7:45.
And the kids did indeed have hot dogs with chili but I did not have a Zima, instead I had a bowl of Bearitos refried black beans with a few dollops of Daisy Sour Cream and some Goya brand Pico and green sauce. I used to live off of that it seemed, and not in my poor starving days at the record store but in my well-off days working at the insulation company.
I'm tired and I've got to lead a meeting tomorrow morning so I'm outta here!

No comments: