Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Seven #17

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 8/18/07
1 – Giselle having a friend’s house to play at when her brother is acting up.
2 – Getting to go to the pool 3 days in a row for the first time this Summer.
3 – 19 wonderful years with Joe.
4 – An exciting creek to explore on Park Day and another one to explore on other days of the week.
5 – The toilet not overflowing too much on Friday night – just a little that was easily cleaned up.
6 – Getting an early start and finish on cleaning out the attic on Saturday morning.
7 – Good weather for Jaden’s 4th birthday party that we went to for 5 hours on Saturday.

Sunday Seven is a meme designed for giving thanks for the big or little things in our lives - or to recognize the positive things going on! If you'd like to play along, please go here to find out all about it.

3 comments:

Melli said...

Awwww! I'm sorry - but your #5 made me laugh! I can sO remember times when that very thing would have SURELY made my list! We forget things like that once the kids are all grown up! And the pool 3 days in a row! Whoooo hooo! Bet you ALL enjoyed that! :)

Anonymous said...

I have only been in a pool once this summer and had to fly across the country to do that, ugh!!

I need a pool!!!

Terrell said...

It takes a big person to see the "half-fullness" of a little toilet overflow! I;m impressed.
Just stopping by from the Sunday Seven blogroll.