Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Seven #16

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 8/11/07
1 – The fabulous shredded beef tacos that I made for dinner on Sunday and the 4 meals worth of leftovers that I have of it in the freezer.
2 – Getting to play all day (from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm) at Marie’s before they left town for the rest of the month.
3 – Giselle getting to play at Juliana’s for 3 hours while Paul and I ran errands – they don’t always shop well together.
4 – Finally finishing off the homemade chocolate ice cream.
5 – While I unfortunately missed our group dinner on Friday, I’m thankful that I did get a lot of work done at home while overseeing the 3.5 year old that was showing age-appropriate behavior.
6 – Light traffic on I-35 on Saturday morning so we got to the Biscuit Brothers shoot on time.
7 – Edgar not only saving 2 HUGE Costa Rican melons for us but also getting the 3 unsold ones left at the end of the market.
NOT THANKFUL for the disease that the new snails may have brought into our fish bowl.


Sunday Seven is a meme designed for giving thanks for the big or little things in our lives - or to recognize the positive things going on! If you'd like to play along, please go here to find out all about it.

No comments: