Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dishes

So, I'm sitting here blogging because I don't want to do the dishes sitting in the sink waiting for me since yesterday and the day before.
We spent today at Marie's without Marie - 7 hours of just me and 5 kids - and it was a lot of fun. I got that big batch of chili cooked up (thanks again for the kick in the rear, Cheryl) and fed the kids macaroni & cheese and got half of the September issue of Real Simple read and got 12 pages of homeschooling done. There were no fights, no bites and no crying for the whole 7 hours; well not until Marie & Roland got back home and then their 2 boys started to melt down. Giselle wanted to stay even longer! I sure hope that next Tuesday goes as well as today did!
Yesterday at the museum was a lot of fun, or did I already post about that last night?

Darn, I don't really have anything to say so I guess it's off to the sink. Maybe I'll release my chili recipe later this weekend - it's nothing spectacular but it IS a crowd pleaser. The kids gave it their seal of approval tonight with cheese, sour cream and hot dogs on top.

No comments: